It is the sun that rise everyday
Make me think that I need to move forward
The wind that blow everyday
Cast me away from the present
The rain that pouring down
That wash away my memory
The blue sky without any pillar
Bring me far away from where I am
The pain from the wound
Make me tougher that what I am before
The experience that help me to mature

But it is you
Who make me regret my past
Who put me in the unbelievable fairytale
Who wounded me
Who put the salt on my wound
Who make me believe that nothing is impossible

But now
I am no more what I am
A fighter of my own ambition
I am not the one to be deceived by your dream
A creator of my own future
I am a better man
A better friend to my friends
A son that chasing after my parents happiness
A man that stand firm on my own feet
A man that not gonna back down my words
A man that will shine one day

I am gonna a pearl that people chase after
A diamond that never stopped from being admired



date Tuesday, February 24, 2009

0 comments to “masuk air”