222

Salam

Ini entry number 222.Dah lame aku tinggalkan blog untuk kesenangan dan ketenangan personal life.Actually ada banyak things nak tulis kat sini tapi aku lost of interest kat blog nih for the moment.Actually dis post hang for more than a week.Since aku diberi pinjaman umur dari ALLAH lebih lama jadi aku abiskan jugak post ke 222 sempena my 22nd birthday.Alhamdulillah,pinjaman ini aku cuba gunakan untuk tebus salah masa silam.

It's almost half past Ramadhan and it means I'm nearer to the due date of both project.Aku cuba progress,as progressive as I can be.Hope a lot can be finished before Raya holiday.2 weeks break will be too long and for sure I'll lost momentum.

At the point this blog post being continued, a week left before raya.Yesterday I've had spent 7 hours away from UTP,hitting 3 clothing stores and bought 2 pairs of trousers.Along our quartet made the mall a bit more crowded.For sure it won't cost them a fortune.Since this post had been broken down into three or more attempt to finish it so previous 2 para might not or might be related to this latest written post.

This Ramadhan it help me learn a thing in particular,many things overall.First of all I learn the meaning of cooking for people whom live a round you and whom you share you burden,happy moment and pretty much everything.Even though you don't have a blood ties.Cooking is more than a manifestation of your skills or to fulfill you empty stomach.Cooking is a way to show you care and you love for the others.It turn you into a potential perfectionist coz you're trying to provide the best.No wonder our mom never ever say a thing when we ask to cook something coz she loved us so much.Perhaps seeing us eat the food provide more filling rather than having the food herself.Anyway that is the things I just realize today.Thanx ALLAH for giving me the chance to learn a new thing everyday.

I'm heading back to my hometown this Saturday with ETS.Electronic Train Service.Rumors the got stewardess in the train.So let me try and experience it first.Maybe a soon a journey to my hometown is viable through train.Somehow it might not be until the end of this year.Proposed station near my house is still and empty land.Anyway before we heading back home,I'm asking for forgiveness and wishing you Selamat Hari Raya.Next year bagi duit raya no~~

date Thursday, September 2, 2010

0 comments to “222”